"Room Only Discount"

MamaBear58

DIS Veteran
If Disney comes out with a ""Room Only" discount, can it be applied to the room portion of a package, or do you literally have to have only booked your room through Disney (and I assume buy tickets when you get there or through another source, such as Undercover Tourist)? Looks like there have been discounts offered the past 3 years for the week we are going (in Nov), but they all say "Room Only". But thinking it might be the way to go if staying in a Deluxe resort?

Thanks.

I had a package booked and later had the room discount applied for my existing reservation.

If Disney comes out with a ""Room Only" discount, can it be applied to the room portion of a package, or do you literally have to have only booked your room through Disney (and I assume buy tickets when you get there or through another source, such as Undercover Tourist)? Looks like there have been discounts offered the past 3 years for the week we are going (in Nov), but they all say "Room Only". But thinking it might be the way to go if staying in a Deluxe resort?

Thanks.

they can apply it just to the cost of your room, either when you book it or by applying it to your reservation when the discount is announced. There is limited availability for all special offers though so you should book it as soon as you see it (room only reservations require only one night's fees as a deposit)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter