Room only rates?

Princess minnie x

Earning My Ears
I've just been reading the thread about park hopper prices. Can room only be booked at resort hotels? All I have seen in brochure is 'package' for room and tickets. How would you go about booking room only at the Disneyland Hotel if you were to buy hopper tickets from the local disney store?

Thanks
Kat ::MinnieMo

I think you will have to book direct with the hotel.

Phone the disneyland paris reservation line and they will quote you for room only. The number is on the disneyland paris website- my site is only showing the irish number but if you go to quote/book online at http://booking.disneylandparis.com you should be given the option to phone a reservations agent. They quoted me a room only price last week.

Joanna

Try www.expedia.co.uk

You have to book a minimum of 4 nights at the Disneyland hotel on this site but this condition does not normally apply to other hotels.

I booked the Holiday Inn at DLP from the holiday inn website and got a family room for only 65 euros a night, and the Holiday Inn is classed as onsite, has the same free transportation as the other disney hotels and is 4 star.

I leave for DLP in a couple of hours, so I'll let you know how good or bad it was when I return on Friday.

Ian

Just got back from staying at the Holiday Inn and I cannot recommend it highly enough. In my opinion it is a much better hotel than the Newport Bay Club.

We had a family room for 65 euros a night which was a massive room with a separate area for kids with their own TV. The pool area was good, the transportation excellent, only 5 minutes to the parks / disney village / train station and the longest we waited for a bus was 5 minutes.

The restaurant was very expensive, 15.5 euros for breakfast so we did not eat there, but overall an excellent alternative to the Disney Hotels which in my opinion are not on the same level as the Disney Hotels in Florida. (bearing in mind we have only stayed at the Newport Bay Club at DLP)

Ian

Ian,

I just wanted to thank you for posting the tip about booking the Holiday Inn through Expedia.uk......I just did that, and I saved a LOT of money that way!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a few questions about the hotel, and I'd really appreciate any help/advice you can give me:

1. What are the rooms like? Were they non-smoking?

2. Did you use the VEA shuttle to get to/from the airport (CDG) if so, was it easy to do?

TIA!!!!!

SmilingMouse

WooooHooooo.......It's back to DLP for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Sorry to be really thick,

How do I get the room only rates on Expedia everytime I try by clicking on hotels first and typing disneyland paris.

I get room with tickets.

Help!

Thanks

Chris

I got it by clicking on the hotel tab at the top of the page, then I put select Paris, put in my dates and hit search. After the results come up, I put disneyland in the hotel name field. I hope this info helps:)

SmilimgMouse

Smilingmouse,

The room we had was a no smoking family room with a super king size bed and a kids area with bunk beds, curtained off from the rest of the room. The kids area also had its own tv with games. The room was about twice the size of a standard hotel room and was spotless. We requested a no smoking family room when booking.

We used the TGV train to transfer from the airport which was easy and cheaper and quicker than the bus. See the thread on the easiest way to get to DLP from CDG for my step by step details. The Vea bus is probably easier as the bus stop was right outside the terminal where we landed (terminal 3), but it is more expensive and takes longer.

By the way, expedia.co.uk is a good site for booking hotels, flights etc but i booked the Holiday Inn direct on the holidayinn.com website and got the price even cheaper although this may not always be the case.

Ian

Ian,

I spoke with a Holiday Inn cust. service rep yesterday who told me that the rate they have for the room is 105 Euros/night! Thanks to Expedia, I dot a great deal!!!!!

I had them add a request for a non-smoking room, so that shouldn't be a problem :)

Only 4 months til I get to check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter