Room ready frustration

Yes same here. BLT and Beach club have always made us wait the longest. Never have gotten a room before or at 4 pm at either resort. On most occasions it is 5:30-6:30 pm before we get a room. Once at BLT it was after 7PM, so they comped us a TS meal which I thought was generous!

I have only stayed at BLT one time, we did a split stay between BW and BLT with BLT being the end of stay. We got our room at 10:30am, I was very happy about that as my husband wasn't feeling well and immediately went to bed upon entering the room. The fact that my husband wasn't well may be the reason we got our room so fast, not sure why but we were both very grateful for the early access to our room. FYI, the room was a lake view on an upper level and it was really a nice room/view.

Last edited:
Stayed at BLT twice. First time we arrived on ME at like noon and room was ready. Second time, in March, we drove in and went to MK. Waited and waited and finally were heading back to see the desk at like 4:15 when we got room # text. We were walking through parking lot and passed by all the mousekeeping folks heading out. So I think they work like 8am-4pm so there really should hardly ever be a room ready much past 4pm (however long it takes CM to send out text notifications, punch in computer whatever they do after cleaning staff turns over room). The ones that go to like 7pm must have some atypical reason. Something broken/big mess in room, sick/injured guest having trouble leaving room, housekeeper called out so others have to clean her section....

Other 4pm or later times for us were BWV at like 4:20 and HHI also around that time. HHI is always 3pm or later. BWV was usually as well but last 2 times were like noon and 2pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter