Room Recommendations for Two Studios at Boulder Ridge Villas?

Figment2001

Earning My Ears
I have two studios book at the Boulder Ridge Villas for later in the year for an extended family stay.

What is the most strategic room request plan? Do they automatically put the rooms near each other when multiple rooms are book by one DVC member?

Is there a way to request rooms with a pool view?

I am a total BRV newbie, so really hoping some experts can fill me in on the best room requests. Specifically for someone who has booked two studios! I understand that requests do not guarantee anything...I just want to position us to have the best experience possible!

Thanks in advance.

I have two studios book at the Boulder Ridge Villas for later in the year for an extended family stay.

What is the most strategic room request plan? Do they automatically put the rooms near each other when multiple rooms are book by one DVC member?

Is there a way to request rooms with a pool view?

I am a total BRV newbie, so really hoping some experts can fill me in on the best room requests. Specifically for someone who has booked two studios! I understand that requests do not guarantee anything...I just want to position us to have the best experience possible!

Thanks in advance.
They do not automatically grant rooms near each other when you book two or more separate rooms. It's largely a matter of luck of the draw. When we were married there nearly six years ago, not only did we not get our requests for a 1BR (high floor, courtyard view--we got floor 2 fairly close to the dumpster), the second room we reserved for our family was on a different floor. Yes, you can request a pool view and one other option, usually, such as high floor. Specific room requests are generally useless since your odds of that particular room opening up at that particular time for your particular party are nearly non-existent. Your best best is to talk to them, request that the rooms be as close as possible, and that you'd like both rooms to be "lake view, high floor" or whatever request such as that you wish to make. Good luck!

They do not automatically grant rooms near each other when you book two or more separate rooms. It's largely a matter of luck of the draw. When we were married there nearly six years ago, not only did we not get our requests for a 1BR (high floor, courtyard view--we got floor 2 fairly close to the dumpster), the second room we reserved for our family was on a different floor. Yes, you can request a pool view and one other option, usually, such as high floor. Specific room requests are generally useless since your odds of that particular room opening up at that particular time for your particular party are nearly non-existent. Your best best is to talk to them, request that the rooms be as close as possible, and that you'd like both rooms to be "lake view, high floor" or whatever request such as that you wish to make. Good luck!

Thanks so much.

Is there any reason to believing that by requesting the rooms be near each other that it’ll increase the chance that they will both be facing a subpar view like the dumpster?

Or should we roll the dice and let them be placed randomly and hope that one of the rooms has a nice view?

I’m not sure how the building is laid out...

Thanks so much.

Is there any reason to believing that by requesting the rooms be near each other that it’ll increase the chance that they will both be facing a subpar view like the dumpster?

Or should we roll the dice and let them be placed randomly and hope that one of the rooms has a nice view?

I’m not sure how the building is laid out...
VWL (I prefer the old name ;)) is a single wing building, so you only have two sides, essentially. One faces the lake and the other woods. I don't believe you'll increase your chances of being near the dumpster by requesting two rooms near each other. Besides, even those rooms aren't awful, just a longer walk which is all relative since the hallways there aren't terribly long, especially compared to many other resorts such as sister resort AKL. I've stayed in numerous VWL rooms over the past decade and a half, and even the lone time we were near the dumpsters, it wasn't an issue as they are at the very tail end of the building. You could always add to your request that the rooms both be on one side, such as the lake view. Best of all, you'll be at perhaps the most relaxing resort at the World, regardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter