room request question

tclowe

Mouseketeer
I finally find this great board! We are planning a trip to DLP in late September. Want to stay in Disneyland Hotel but not pay for castle club prices. Can I request a non-smoking standard room with a view? Any suggestions for any particular view? Should I make this request to the general reservations operator or is there a room controller that I should contact?

I have many, many questions, but will pace myself.

Thanks for any help.:Pinkbounc

Hello tclowe :wave: ,

You can certainly request a non-smoking room and I have, on occasions telephoned or wrote and requested a specific room, although it cannot be garunteed.

Without paying an upgrade price to castle club or a park view room, it is extremely unlikey that you will be allowed to request a room directly overlooking the park, unless you are travelling in low-low-low-low! season.

However, last time we visted we had a lovely standard view, standard room (Room Number 1213), with a great view. It was overlooking the east turnstiles and through the trees you could see the castle and fireworks at night, and Main Street U.S.A lit up at night. Many standard rooms have a view over Fantasia Gardens or the car parking lot.

If you have any other questions about Disneyland Paris there are lots of people who can help here, and if you have any other questions about The Disneyland Hotel feel free to post them on The Disneyland Hotel F.A.Q. Thread.

Richard. :)

I hadn't thought of that.
When we booked the Sequoia Lodge, we were asked if we would like to upgrade to a lake view room for £80, but decided not to.
We'll be staying in the main block in one of the Montana rooms.
Does anyone know if any of these rooms have better locations or views ?
If so I'll get an e mail in with a request :)

Thank you for the reply Richard.

I will follow your suggestions as soon as I see a special promotion (like 4 for 3 nights) to DLP. Need to save $$ because we just paid for annual passes to WDW as well. But not going to WDW until 2004 & 2005.

Cynthia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!