**Room Reservations Are Now Open For Booking!!**

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
For the incredible rate of $129.00 (plus tax for the standard view) per night, you can reserve your room at the Walt Disney World Swan for DIS Con II - A Gathering of Friends!

To do so, call Reservations at 1-800-227-1500, pick Option 1 and identify yourself as a participant at DIS Con 2 to get these rates.
Prices are as follows:

$129.00 per night (plus tax) - Standard View
$164.00 per night (plus tax) - Resort View without Balcony
$174.00 per night (plus tax) - Resort View with Balcony

What a great opportunity to stay at this Deluxe resort for such a great price and be right where the action is.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Cathy

That's a terrific rate, CC. Thanks for the update

WoooHooo!!!!!

Great rate and great news!!!!

Thanks CC!!!!

Thanks, Cathy! I know this is one thing everyone's been waiting for! You've made some people very happy today!!!:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Whoooooooo-Hooooooo!!!
I just made my ressies!!!!!!!!!! Swan, Dec 1-11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(my DS is giving me dirty looks):rolleyes:

See y'all there!!!!!
Corinne

Zurg and Wife have official ressies at the Swan for DIS CON!!!!

YIIPPEEEEEEEE

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I had previously made my reservations at the SWAN and am glad to see that I snagged the same rate by using my AP discount... so I am GOOD TO GO and have the same GREAT RATE!!!

I am so excited.. and won't it be neat to have all of us as NEIGHBORS!!! :p :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We were originally reserved at the swan with the senior rate----But this rate is $40.29 lower per night. Now let me start spending that -------$280.00---extra. Money I thought was already spent.

PattyN

That's great news Patty!! Pete worked hard to secure this great rate for DISers and it was worth waiting for!
CC

Cathy, do you know if WE choose between Swan or Dolphin or, do they just assign us when we call? I'm rooming with Dec99 and, we have no preference but, we don't know which one we SHOULD prefer.

Thanks.

Can I ask what this is about? And why you're getting such a good rate at the Swan? (I've been trying to get in there or the Dolphin for that rate for years, but I'm not a teacher or government worker, so the best I've been able to do so far is about $170 with an annual pass discount or AAA discount).

Dis Con is short for DIS Convention
The board is sponsoring a convention Dec 4 to Dec 8
This rate is for people attending the convention who have registered. Check out some of the threads on the convention board for more information.
Hope that you can join us.

Whoo-hoo!!! :Pinkbounc Im all booked in a ready to go!! :Pinkbounc Well, nearly ready to go :teeth: I called today and made my ressie.

:Pinkbounc Emma :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter