Room Service

wltdsnyfan

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
:Pinkbounc I know food is included on the cruise, but what about room service? Is there a fee? Just woundering. Last time we did not order. Since we are going to have a day at sea this time I thought maybe.

Room service food is free. I think you have to pay for alcohol and soda. Not positive about the soda. We ordered coffee and milk every morning and tipped a couple of dollars. Check out castawayclub.com they have a room service menu posted.

The food is free, but I think you have to pay for the drinks. People usually tip a few bucks too. I have heard that the All Hands On Deck Cheese Platter is great...I never tried roomservice on my other DCL cruises either, but I think I might want a giant choc chip cookie!!

The cheese platter is great for a late afternoon snack while you are changing for dinner. We also ordered the coffee service for the mornings to have hot coffee while we were dressing and the kids could have a quick bowl of cereal if they were starving. Also, the "cake of the day" is usually very good.

:) :rolleyes: :bounce: Thanks! I am so excited and I still have 280+ days to go.:bounce: :wave2:

We loved using the room service. Every night we would order a pizza and whatever else around 11PM when we got back to our cabin. It was such a treat having room service we used it at least once a day if not twice!!!

Room Service is great. My daughter aged 16, thought is was the greatest thing. Every night she would order the All Hands on Deck Cheese/Fruit tray. Then at night before bed she would order choc. chip cookies and milk. She always had a couple dollars for the delivery person, but the rest is free. The cheese/fruit tray is nice when you are getting ready for dinner.

Originally posted by confal1
We loved using the room service. Every night we would order a pizza and whatever else around 11PM when we got back to our cabin. It was such a treat having room service we used it at least once a day if not twice!!!

HEY -- we did the VERY same thing!! On our first cruise, my 5 year old fell asleep with a piece of room service pizza in his hand. He loves for us to tell that story! We can recommend the pizza, cheese tray, lemonade, chicken soup, and cake.

Besides paying for drinks the only other thing you should pay is a tip for the person who brings it to you.

We LOVE the mac n cheese and veggie pizza! We always tip a few dollars with each order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter