Room view

DonaldDuck21

Mouseketeer
Planning our first trip to Hawaii for Sept. Can anyone tell me if it worth the points for an ocean view room?

Planning our first trip to Hawaii for Sept. Can anyone tell me if it worth the points for an ocean view room?
I think "worth" the points is a very subjective. For our family we feel after flying for 13 hours, opening our balcony door to the beautiful ocean is very much worth it. But that is our opinion, I'm sure there will be a lot of different ones. Aulani is amazing!

I agree it very subjective but I just wanted to hear various opinions. I will have a long flight too and truly love seeing the water so I am thinking it would probably be worth it for us :-)

I agree it very subjective but I just wanted to hear various opinions. I will have a long flight too and truly love seeing the water so I am thinking it would probably be worth it for us :-)
We went two years ago, we are returning in a few months...I could spend all day looking at the ocean view room, it was breathtaking, pictures don't do it justice!!

I would rather stay an extra day and not have an ocean view room. If you have the points though, go for it. We had good luck last time with an island view room, which had a great ocean view. I do like the morning coffee outside on the deck and the ocean is obviously what you want to stare at, but I was happy to walk out to the beach in the morning as well. So peaceful.

for us, its worth the extra points. seeing the ocean every morning and evening is why we go.

If you are going at a busy time, the ocean view will be easier to obtain room-wise. We are going in June and I could get a different room for part of the days but the ocean view was available for us to easily get. I didn't want to fight for the other rooms each day so this worked great for us. Not long after I'd booked our trip, the ocean view rooms were gone as well.

We have been four times to Aulani and going again in May. Have always had an ocean view one bedroom in the Ewe building, 9th floor and above. Can't imagine being there without it.

We paid for an island view and were lucky enough to be upgraded to an ocean view. It was amazing.
We usually alway get an ocean view, but this time we were trying to save a few $$ because we had a 10 night cruise to look forward to after Aulani. But I'm glad they upgraded us, we enjoyed the balcony daily.

We paid for an island view and were lucky enough to be upgraded to an ocean view. It was amazing.
We usually alway get an ocean view, but this time we were trying to save a few $$ because we had a 10 night cruise to look forward to after Aulani. But I'm glad they upgraded us, we enjoyed the balcony daily.

How did that happen!? Just Disney Magic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter