Rooms layout at the Beach Club Villas

coasterbob

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I could find a layout of the rooms at the BCV? What are the best rooms to "view" Epcot re: illuminations/fireworks? I just wanna be prepared in case I get a "choice" of rooms for our stay. Thanks in advance! :cool1: Bob

Enjoy the site - hope it helps.

And I am always looking for more photos of the room views - so if anyone has some please PM me.

DisZip said:
Enjoy the site - hope it helps.

And I am always looking for more photos of the room views - so if anyone has some please PM me.

This is really good stuff! It gives us a great perspective on the rooms and views.......even though rumor has it, ya can't request a "certain" view in advance.

Do you think calling Reservations and asking that our preferences be noted would help? So far all I asked for was non-smoking,...... oh, and we willl be celebratng my bride-and-joy's 50th B-Day! princess:

Also, we won't arrive at the BCV until 3PM or so because of our flight. Please, any advice from you BCV veterans! Thanks, Bob :cool1:

We were in 546 (1 BR) back in Sept. and had a great view of Epcot fireworks (even though "they" tell you the view is blocked b/c of Soarin). There was some traffic below, but we were high enough up that it really didn't phase us.

Good luck,

Mrs. PB

Did you request that room/view prior to getting there? I wonder if I could call Central reservations, and have them add the request. BOb

Mr Poohbrain said:
We were in 546 (1 BR) back in Sept. and had a great view of Epcot fireworks (even though "they" tell you the view is blocked b/c of Soarin). There was some traffic below, but we were high enough up that it really didn't phase us.

Good luck,

Mrs. PB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter