# rooms using AP discount

Last night, I booked 3 identical rooms for the same # of nights. I don't know if you can exceed 3. There is a spot at the bottom of the ressie to list up to two other parties staying at the resort that you would like to either be connected with or adjoined to.

I have a question on this subject I'm hoping someone can answer. I booked 9 night at POR and would like to book another room for my daughters family. The problem is she can't come until 4 days later. Do the ressies have to be exact???
Joanne :sunny:

I have the same problem. I need to book two other rooms for families that will be arriving after we do and leaving before we do. Can I still book the other two rooms using my AP?

You have to be listed as an adult on their reservation and you have to be there when they check in. So if you don't mind hanging around waiting for them to arrive, I don't think it would be a problem. :flower:

Thanks. I don't mind meeting up with them when they check in. We just all wanted to be at the same resort for the sake of the kids.

bizeemom4 said:
You have to be listed as an adult on their reservation and you have to be there when they check in. So if you don't mind hanging around waiting for them to arrive, I don't think it would be a problem. :flower:
I will be there when they check in but I really don't get it yet. I have to list myself as staying in both rooms? If I do that then there would be an extra adult in one of the rooms. Will I be charged for an extra adult or should I leave out my daughters name?
Joanne : :confused3

What I did was put my name (the AP holder) as the first name and then only listed one of the adults that was going to be in that room. (I've reserved 3 rooms.) I did list the children because that has no impact on price. I'll call sometime to update the records to put in the actual adults in each room. I think if you put in too many adults, you'll get the higher charge and you don't want that! My reservations are for February.

Also, my additional rooms (sister and her in-laws) will be arriving on the same day, but they are leaving two days earlier than us. I think that as long as they don't arrive BEFORE you, you'll be okay. It might be a hassle to hang around for them to check in, but they'll call me once they're on the way to the resort and we'll just head over to the desk around that time. We're both still working on flights, so who knows!

I received the info packet from WDW. Usually our notices are for the "XXXX Family." This time it says "XXXX Party" so it looks like they understand what we're up to.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Sandi -that answers my question. I'll do that. They will be arriving after us so thats good. We are also going in Feb and also do not have fights yet - waiting for SWA.
Good luck with your flights and thanks again!
Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter