Rose n Crown

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
I made PS for Rose n Crown @ 8:00. Questions -

- do I have to ask for a fireworks view when I make the PS? I know they can't guarantee anything but never hurts to ask

- I am a very picky eater...... will they let me choose from the kids menu? (I am not proud of this!!!!!)

Tell them you are willing to wait for an outside patio lagoon view.

And if you get the sampler combo plate they have, you'll really have a good choice, picky or not.. the pie's are awesome :)

just tell them when you get there you want a table on the outside patio, you may have to wait a little while to get it, Just dont take a table inside with a lagoon view, the windows are small, and very blurry i found.. and we culdnt see anything, so we went back outside, waited about 20 minutes, and got a nice outside view!

What night are you going to Rose and Crown? We will be there on Friday October 11th at 8pm. I have done this twice and requested patio table bothe times. They said couldn't guarantee it but we got a good table both times. Have a good time!

Bill

we will be there on October 14th (that's our first day!!)

Don't you have to make a PS much earlier if you want to sit outside to watch Illuminations? Do people really leave there outside tables at 8pm. Just wondering?

Gina

Even if you don't get a table outside, the staff let everyone sitting inside to come out onto the patio for the fireworks. I've found that the Rose & Crown are pretty good about letting you sit outside if you ask.

When I made our PS for Rose & Crown during our visit in early October, I was told that, although I could request a patio table, that once our names were called, if we did not accept the table we were offered (i.e. inside table) that we would be dropped from the list - basically a one shot deal. It sounded to me like they are cracking down on those who want to "wait" for a patio table.

I also heard they do not let the inside diners out on the pation anymore. I can see how this might affect the diners on the patio, they would be pretty cramped.
I eat there for the food and if I get to see the fireworks it is a plus. Are you sure you want to take the chance on eating somewhere you might not enjoy and risking not getting to see the fireworks?
I love the food but if you are picky it may not be worth the chance. I would just get to WS early, scope out a nice spot and settle in. Better yet, try booking an Illumination Crise. There is no better way, IMO, to see this show;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter