Rosen Centre without a car!

CINDY-LOU

Earning My Ears
My Hubby tells me he will be working near Orlando next week.....So .....
I have this wonderful brainstorm about getting him to drop us off and pick us up on
his way back. We have one day left on Dis passes and are getting the USF power
passes. I had never used Price line and was excited to get 3-25 to 3-28 for $38 per
nite at the Rosen Centre. I'll be there with my 3 teens relying on the shuttle bus at the
hotel to Universal . Has anyone used these buses before? Or have any info about this
hotel? Their web site looks like it's really nice. My kids love the Swan/Dolphin so wont
mind the convention type hotel. I'm just worried because the price sounds to good to be true!

:smooth: Thanks, :smooth:

CINDY-LOU

Hi, neighbor. I got Rosen Centre, too, though not those exact dates, and I paid $40. I did a Google search on their boards, and someone on RADP ( familiar with that ?) wrote a glowing review of the place. Try that if you can because she really went into detail. Hope you get more responses; I'll keep checking back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter