Roses

marlasmom

DIS Veteran
I ordered six from Wayside's e-mail sale. BTW if you are not on their e-mail list, sign up on their website. The six roses were about $26.00 including shipping. Four of them are doing just great - all leafed out and setting buds. Two have done absolutely nothing. I wrote to Wayside - not wanting anything - just inquiring. They wrote back that apparently those bushes would not break dormancy and they would either give me a refund or replace them in the spring. I asked for replacement - the money just would not cover replacing them. I have much better luck with their roses (usually) than Jackson Perkins.

Will they send the replacements now, Marlasmom? I'm glad they were co-operative, and I hope the replacements work out! :)

I ordered rose bushes from Wayside many years ago. They sent 2 incorrect bushes, made good on them immediately and told me to keep the incorrect order items. The bushes they sent were in beautiful condition. I think they really know their roses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter