Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Time to PROVE IT.

Ok if you say so!
Goal 24:32 with 12:16 pace. 1/2 hit
Right on the nose first mile. Got a lil ahead of myself second mile but not by too much.
IMG_3837.PNG

This 8:00 was probably when I was crossing the street to go home and avoiding being smooshed.
As you can see...a normal first day dance of all over the place pace :). (And a shoe tie pause)

IMG_3838.PNG

Day one down.

Yay!!!! I'm so excited to follow along and watch you nail such a big goal!

Nailing my big goal will be crossing the finish line, so I hope that happens!

This makes me so happy!! Add me to your long list of cheerleaders! (although you should already know that ;) )

I'll take any and all cheerleaders...especially once those multiple hour runs start popping up on the schedule.

Only 158 days to go!

That both feels like a lot of days and not a lot of days at the same time!

I’m excited to help play dolls with Roxykiddo to help your race training!!

She's already got color coordinated piles of tsum tsums on the floor and a microphone set out in the living room for your arrival.

LOL, glad you didn't get smooshed. I always refer to it as playing Frogger, anybody remember that game??

Yes, I remember Frogger! I was never great at it, so maybe I should be more careful out on the real streets!

Great half recap & race (I"m slow at reading these journals)! Pixie dust power for your Chicago training!

Thanks!...Pixie dust is a performance enhancer for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter