Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

It may take some convincing to get DH to run a Hershey race again, but if I promise him there will be NO RAISINS, and if he knows a fellow raisin-hater will be there, I think he'll totally be in...
We can also go get good pizza afterward, but we'd have to travel about 30 minutes away for that. I'm originally from Jersey, so I'm picky re: pizza (also re: bagels).

NJ person here. I'm extremely picky about pizza too! And bagels.

Raisins in cookies are an unholy union and should be abolished. It's like a cruel trick, where one expects the soothing and sweet taste of chocolate only to be surprised by the tart, gumminess of raisins.

Greatest truth ever!!

This is Poetry! If you had read this at a poetry slam reading I would have snapped for you.
tenor.gif

Raisins in cookies are an unholy union and should be abolished. It's like a cruel trick, where one expects the soothing and sweet taste of chocolate only to be surprised by the tart, gumminess of raisins.
THANK YOU!! :worship::worship::worship: I keep trying to explain this to Mr. Ariel484 and he does not agree. :confused3 Man, raisins are the worst.

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip for the win.

Unpopular opinion. My fav is just oatmeal cookies without chocolate chips or raisins... this is because I like chocolate most as just chocolate and not added to things like cake, cookies, or ice cream. That being said chocolate chips > raisins. Nothing is more disappointing than expecting a chocolate chip and getting a raisin.

What if I only like eating oatmeal raisin cookies for breakfast? Is that acceptable or still shameful? :P

Unpopular opinion. My fav is just oatmeal cookies without chocolate chips or raisins... this is because I like chocolate most as just chocolate and not added to things like cake, cookies, or ice cream. That being said chocolate chips > raisins. Nothing is more disappointing than expecting a chocolate chip and getting a raisin.

@Anisum nailed it...oatmeal isn't the issue at all. Oatmeal is delicious. The issue is the evil raisin masquerading as a chocolate chip.
tenor.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter