Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas, May 26, 2015

My first rccl cruise is coming up in November on the freedom of the seas booked in February I'm finally getting excited!!!!!! Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sooooo jealous!!! I love my Explorer and miss her here in New Jersey already! We are booked on Quantum in just under three weeks, and even though it seems like an absolutely awesome ship, I know I'm going to miss the simplicity and familiarity of Explorer. She had an awesome crew and I knew that ship like the back of my hand. I hope you have a blast!!!

I'm familiar with the area, not the hotel itself. Gloucester Road is a nice area of London. Very safe. Good Tube access.

8 months! Who's excited?

We love Explorer of the Seas! So sad she left New Jersey. It was real easy for us to get to the port from Ohio. Only a 6 hour drive. We have been on Explorer 3 times. I love the promenade area. We would have a seat at the Irish pub area and have a drink before dinner and just people watch. Met a great couple from Canada there. Enjoy your cruise!!

We did EofS a few years back when they were sailing out of San Juan and loved that ship. Please post a TR when you get back. I would hope the ship is still in wonderful shape. We are doing FofS in December and can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter