Royal Pacific Club Level.... Contact?

Nadine and Fred

<br>DIS Veteran
Excited to be going to Universal in 2 weeks staying with my Harry Potter crazy granddaughter age 11 at RPH. Arriving 9/21 and staying 1 night club level. I only have Club Level at WDW to compare with.... do I expect the staff from the club level to contact me? Or do I reach out to them with some questions? Contact info? Thanks in advance to all the Universal-knowlegeable people on these Boards.

I stayed at hard rock club level and never had anyone contact me before hand nor where they ever available in the lounge both times we did club level. That is just my experience

Excited to be going to Universal in 2 weeks staying with my Harry Potter crazy granddaughter age 11 at RPH. Arriving 9/21 and staying 1 night club level. I only have Club Level at WDW to compare with.... do I expect the staff from the club level to contact me? Or do I reach out to them with some questions? Contact info? Thanks in advance to all the Universal-knowlegeable people on these Boards.
I’ve stayed at HR club level several times. The club staff mainly takes care of food. They do not do all the other things Disney does like tickets, restaurant reservations, room problems, park info etc.

I’ve stayed at HR club level several times. The club staff mainly takes care of food. They do not do all the other things Disney does like tickets, restaurant reservations, room problems, park info etc.
So I do need to contact them re: food issues... How??

You should get a welcome email around a week or so before your trip with their contact details should you need to reach out to them.

They are excellent at responding.

RP concierge can and will make dining reservations for you inside and outside the parks, and will help you with a whole host of things such as info on the parks and beyond. They are all trained to offer the same level of concierge you will get from the lobby concierge.......they’re really not just there to put out food.

They’ll be happy to help with any questions you may have.

I’ve stayed club level at the Portofino several times and have never been contacted by the staff. Really there was no reason. On day we check in, we explain my husband allergies and they immediately come back with a list of what he will be able to eat that week and if we need other options.

We leave tomorrow for 5 days club level at RPH. Haven’t gotten any email at all. Last time we stayed Club at Portofino and they were great about getting us a reservation for dinner ( at RPH which we fell in love with) and getting us the complimentary car and driver to get there. They had a list and menus of most of the hotel and citywalk options to peruse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter