Royal Pacific Hotel

Cathy Crow

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone has any information on the Royal Pacific Hotel. We booked it for November and have yet to see any photos of it. I hope that it is nice. How far will it be from the Parks? Never been to US before. Any help or comments are appreciated

Hi Cathy....I'm in Naperville, small world. We have ressies for this July 4th...and we are anxiously awaiting any info! I just keep checking these boards and the loews site...but all I know is that it is supposed to look like a south pacific island and that it is considered the "value" level of the 3 US/IOA HOTELS. I have read that the rooms are a bit smaller than at the HRH but since we have never been I really can't compare. I know the rooms will have 2 q beds which will be wonderful and the pool is supposed to be pretty large. It doesn't look like there are balconies on all the rooms...hardly any that I could see, looks like guests will boat over to IOA area, maybe a bit too far to walk. I imagine there may also be bus service as at PB.Since the resort doesn't open till June 18 I am afrais we will hwve to be patient and trust in the fact that the other 2 resorts are 4 star and have rave reviews and that Loew's will want their newest baby to be received the same way!Try www.themeparks.com and check the construction photos...maybe it will be of some help.

Thank you for all of the information. I will anxiously await your trip report in July. If you hear of any new developments, please let me know. I have never stayed at a Lowes Hotel before. I hope that it is nice. I will check out the website you recommended

When we were at IOA last week we were really surprised at how close the RP hotel is going to be. As you come out of IOA and walk towards Citywalk you cross a bridge. If you look to your right, RP is very close. I'd say about a five minute walk. I would imagine that some sort of walkway will be build to cross whatever road is there.

Thanks for the info. Talked to a Lowes rep and she said the resort is going to be beautiful. Was thinking of switching to PB but I stay at Royal Pacific

Do you get FOTL at this hotel as well????

WAHOO!! Thanks FINFAN,this is our first trip to USF and IOA we are staying at RPH in early AUG for 4 nights:D

We are also staying at RPH in August, and are also excited! About FOTL - I read that it is limited to once per ride per day. Is this true?

I keep getting different info on that very question, but I believe it is not limited to 1 turn on each ride per day. At least that's what I want to believe!;) Seriously, it is my understanding that you may re-enter the ride as much as you wish as long as you show your room key. Anyone correct if I'm wrong...PLEASE!

As of April 7, when we were there you could ride any ride with your room key as many times as you wanted. Just show that "magic key" to the express attendent and ride, ride, ride!!

Patty

Yippee! Hurray!! Thanks so much, this makes it even better! Looking forward to my first dozen trips on Spiderman!!

I thought I read somewhere that someone was "hoping" the pool
would be done by July???? Is it possible that it wouldn't be ready
by the date of it's opening???

I hope not. From what I have seen it looks close to being done. Plus the pool (lagoon) is pretty much a signature piece to that hotel, seeing that it is the same size!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter