Royal Pacific opening June 18

D

debbie655

Is anyone staying here their opening week? We have reservations for week of July 21 and can barely wait to hear ANYTHING about this place. Please post asap, LOL.

I agree, Debbie. :bounce:

First one to post gets a date with Barry Hom! (or is that a punishment instead of a reward???) :confused:

Originally posted by Robinrs
I agree, Debbie. :bounce:

First one to post gets a date with Barry Hom! (or is that a punishment instead of a reward???) :confused:

I'm gonna LIE just to get the date!!! :D

I got to use my $250 million for something and it won't be a donation to the "Robin Orlando Vacation Trust Fund!" :)

We are arriving June 25 for 3 nights, but I know I saw someone post who was going June 18th. Don't remember who, though. The description given by the person who got a pre-opening tour got me really excited where before I was only scared! Maybe I'm cynical but the proliferation of "artist's renderings" made me very, very afraid. Universal should really be showing some pictures by now if it's as nice as it sounds!!

I will post when we get back, but first we have a WDW stay. Sorry we can't stay online during our trip like some of you.

I don't know about the date though. Could he just babysit the kiddos for us instead?

Debbie

No, a romantic date, not babysitting. I cannot sit on your babies! They will sufficate and be crushed! :)

was able to get an Entertainment rate of 99.00 there for July. They did have poolview for 109.00 but this is a budget trip for us, so trying to save as much as we can. I see they have Portofino Bay and Hard Rock pictures on www.yourmagicaljourneys.com but I reaaly want to see Royal Pacific pictures.

it will be our first universal trip and we got the entertainment price at royal pacific. we are yearly disney people so it will be interesting to see how this trip goes.
i will be happy to answer questions as soon as we get back. we will be there 6 nights.

I made reservations for two dear friends of mine for the 18th through the 20th. We could not get them in to the HRH with us because they were booked up. When I asked them if they wanted to stay at hotel that was opening on that day they jumped at the chance, they are the kind of people who years from now will say, "I stayed at that hote in room so and so on the day it opened." They can't wait. It also happens to be the birthday of one of the guys, I mentioned that to the reservationist and she noted it on their reservation. She said that the guests should be getting a few extra perks on opening day and would probably be given the royal treatment, keeping our fingers crossed for a smooth stay.:rolleyes:

I'll be there June 22nd. Can't wait. I'll try to get my dh to take some pics to post. I stink with the camera. :)

Thanks to all who responded and I hardly can wait until next week to hear all of your first impressions of this resort. Would love to see pictures too! I wonder why no actual photographs have been posted online yet though?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter