ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

That's the one! Thanks so much for the information. We will Uber then, thank you so much.
We stay there first day of almost every trip due to Hilton points. It is a bit of a walk to City Walk for the night but Uber is easy. In fact we are doing the exact same stay tomorrow for a quick trip up for the weekend.

There's pretty much only one way to do that - take the bus from the resort bus stop near the RPR convention center. It will take you directly to VB.
You can also walk down to Cabana Bay and use the resort guest entrance. It's about 10-20 minutes depending on which tower you start from.

Last edited:
You can also walk down to Cabana Bay and use the resort guest entrance. It's about 10-20 minutes depending on which tower you start from.
They often will check resort IDs because that entrance is only for CBBR guests. They could possibly walk from Aventura to the same entrance the buses will drop off, but the shuttle from RPR is fine.

They often will check resort IDs because that entrance is only for CBBR guests. They could possibly walk from Aventura to the same entrance the buses will drop off, but the shuttle from RPR is fine.
Can you point me to where it says it's only for CBBR guests? I only ask because when we stayed at CBBR in March 2024 there were definitely people entering there who had walked over from Aventura/Sapphire Falls, we spoke to them in line. The sign just says "Resort guests" so I thought it was for all UO resort guests, just like both Portofino and HRH guests enter Citywalk area from the single guest entrance on that side of the walking path.

Can you point me to where it says it's only for CBBR guests? I only ask because when we stayed at CBBR in March 2024 there were definitely people entering there who had walked over from Aventura/Sapphire Falls, we spoke to them in line. The sign just says "Resort guests" so I thought it was for all UO resort guests, just like both Portofino and HRH guests enter Citywalk area from the single guest entrance on that side of the walking path.
Not from my home, but I have stayed at Cabana Bay since VB first opened and had my Cabana bay resort ID checked many times. Unless they have changed something more recently, it used to say dedicated Cabana Bay resort guest entrance or something like that. It was a great perk of staying there. Last time I walked from Aventura on their path and had a much longer security line. I will be at Aventura in Sept and will walk over to check it out, it is a lot shorter security line. If it has changed they certainly don't advertise it.

Googling, other websites also think this -

touring plans "Volcano Bay has a dedicated entrance just for Cabana Bay guests!"

uriversalorlandoguide - If you're staying at Cabana Bay and want to visit Universal's Volcano Bay water park, you'll have the option of using a private entrance to the parks.

Not from my home, but I have stayed at Cabana Bay since VB first opened and had my Cabana bay resort ID checked many times. Unless they have changed something more recently, it used to say dedicated Cabana Bay resort guest entrance or something like that. It was a great perk of staying there. Last time I walked from Aventura on their path and had a much longer security line. I will be at Aventura in Sept and will walk over to check it out, it is a lot shorter security line. If it has changed they certainly don't advertise it.

Googling, other websites also think this -

touring plans "Volcano Bay has a dedicated entrance just for Cabana Bay guests!"

uriversalorlandoguide - If you're staying at Cabana Bay and want to visit Universal's Volcano Bay water park, you'll have the option of using a private entrance to the parks.
This is so interesting (and probably getting off-topic for the RPR thread) but it seems like there's not a clear consensus on this. Undercover Tourist says "While all Universal Orlando Resort hotel guests can use the official Volcano Bay dedicated entrance at Cabana Bay, it is easier to get to if you're staying at Cabana Bay," and I've seen similar language on other sites. They even reply to a question on that page explictly saying that Royal Pacific guests can use the walk in entrance on CBBR property. Maybe next time we stay at RPR I'll walk over and see what happens.

Access as linked directly from Universal's own website: https://blog.discoveruniversal.com/...ay-at-universal-orlando-resort/#where-to-stay

It states that Aventura and Sapphire Falls both have access to the the walking path to Volcano Bay. The implication is that on-site hotel guests have "access" to the walking path, but only those 3 have easy walking access. I'd guess RPR guests could use it as well if they wanted to walk it. Though I'd guess in most cases taking the bus over would be faster.

Access as linked directly from Universal's own website: https://blog.discoveruniversal.com/...ay-at-universal-orlando-resort/#where-to-stay

It states that Aventura and Sapphire Falls both have access to the the walking path to Volcano Bay. The implication is that on-site hotel guests have "access" to the walking path, but only those 3 have easy walking access. I'd guess RPR guests could use it as well if they wanted to walk it. Though I'd guess in most cases taking the bus over would be faster.
Thank you! My family personally prefers to walk and hates to ride the buses so this is why I suggested it in case anyone else feels the same way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter