ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I don’t believe RPR is classified as a “Deluxe” I think it’s called a “Preferred”, however IMO it is easy to see why it’s considered a “Deluxe” because it is a wonderful place, the value is unbeatable also, some times of the year you can get discounts on standards for as little as $170ish per night!!!

The wording was changed and rpr, PBH and hrh are all listed in the same category ( deluxe to now premier)

Sapphire Falls is listed as preferred

Hello,
Just a quick question about the club lounge. We will be staying at RPR in July with club access. I will have my 9 month old daughter with me. Can anyone tell me if there are any highchairs in the club available to use or should I bring my own booster seat?

Hello,
Just a quick question about the club lounge. We will be staying at RPR in July with club access. I will have my 9 month old daughter with me. Can anyone tell me if there are any highchairs in the club available to use or should I bring my own booster seat?
I don't remember seeing any but then again, I wasn't really focusing on that so there might have been. I'm sure if you asked, they'd arrange for one for you to save you bringing the booster. They are very accommodating in the lounge.

Hi, I just checked the APH rates for July and the least expensive room for my dates is the king suite. Does anyone know where these suites are located and what views they have? Also, is there an option to add club access upon check-in?

One more question: how is the lobby renovation going?

Thank you.

I don’t believe RPR is classified as a “Deluxe” I think it’s called a “Preferred”, however IMO it is easy to see why it’s considered a “Deluxe” because it is a wonderful place, the value is unbeatable also, some times of the year you can get discounts on standards for as little as $170ish per night!!!
It is re- classified as Premier.

Hi, I just checked the APH rates for July and the least expensive room for my dates is the king suite. Does anyone know where these suites are located and what views they have? Also, is there an option to add club access upon check-in?

Thank you.

Believe Rp has 24 king suites
They are located on different floors in the 3 towers

You can upgrade to club level at check in if it is not at full capacity

Hello,

There are high chairs in the Club Lounge.

Thank you.

Mac has already answered your first part, but as to the lobby renovation, it hasn’t started yet.

Mac has already answered your first part, but as to the lobby renovation, it hasn’t started yet.

YAY! We will be there next Wednesday (27th). I'm not actually worried about the reno, but would be lovely if it wasn't going on when we are there. I can't wait!

Also, how do you request a tower? Would I just call and ask? Or...email?

Would you know the cost of CL upgrade at check in?

It would be at the present room rate if you want to upgrade at check in time

If the room rate is $100 more than the rate you booked prior, you would be charged the difference per night of your stay

I book at a discount rate in advance and could not give that up to add club

It would have been $145 plus taxes per night the last time I inquired about upgrading at check in time

YAY! We will be there next Wednesday (27th). I'm not actually worried about the reno, but would be lovely if it wasn't going on when we are there. I can't wait!

Also, how do you request a tower? Would I just call and ask? Or...email?

You can call and have the request listed on your reservation

Would you know the cost of CL upgrade at check in?

Woman we spoke to last week in the Club Lounge paid $125 to upgrade for her family of 4. They got the last of the availability apparently.

Hello all-
New over here in Universal land... Never been and looking for a first trip ASAP. With this being our first trip i know NOTHING about US and just starting my research. I am a family of 5 Myself - husband -and 14 year old triplets- 2 boys and 1 girl. My boys are football size kids and my daughter.. well... is not. LOL from what i am reading most of these rooms you would have to get a roll-away bed for a family of 5??I cannot find any pictures of a room with it in there? Will we be squished? What about CL? same room sizes? ANY and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Looking for a hotel before i even indulgent into planning food parks etc.
THANK YOU!!!

Hello all-
New over here in Universal land... Never been and looking for a first trip ASAP. With this being our first trip i know NOTHING about US and just starting my research. I am a family of 5 Myself - husband -and 14 year old triplets- 2 boys and 1 girl. My boys are football size kids and my daughter.. well... is not. LOL from what i am reading most of these rooms you would have to get a roll-away bed for a family of 5??I cannot find any pictures of a room with it in there? Will we be squished? What about CL? same room sizes? ANY and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Looking for a hotel before i even indulgent into planning food parks etc.
THANK YOU!!!

Welcome along.......

Club Level rooms are the same size as non club rooms. You are just adding or booking Club Lounge.

Folks do have the rollaway and it may be a little tight, but if it’s only for bed time you should be ok......you can move it upright easily and store it by the area by the door during the day. Most folks don’t hang around the room all day so space isn’t exactly a problem.

There are suites that might be better sized but cost more too, or look at some of the other hotels for bigger sizes.......

Royal Pacific is a beautiful resort.......we have been staying there for years and LOVE it........love everything about it.......

Good luck with your planning........any help needed, ask away........:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter