ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

As of now, Hagrids and Pteranadon Flyers are the only ones that don’t have EP. There are many rumours about Hagrids and when it’ll get EP but they haven’t announced that date yet.

Next year who knows. We rode Hagrids several times with no wait a few weeks ago, we got lucky once and it just opened after a brief delay. In September we got some mummy dust and rode it several times.

Next year you may be ok with just having EP.

You’re going to see some huge changes since you were last there......you’ll love it!!!

I didn't see JP with one but maybe it's not showing on the website. It doesn't say express pass on the site. Maybe in 9 months they will allow EPs! Thank you for your help!

I didn't see JP with one but maybe it's not showing on the website. It doesn't say express pass on the site. Maybe in 9 months they will allow EPs! Thank you for your help!

Here's what the website says:

Universal Studios Florida

• Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™
  • Hogwarts™ Express (Park-to-Park admission ticket required)
  • Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
  • TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D™
  • Fast & Furious – Supercharged
  • MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack™
  • Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
  • Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon™
  • The Simpsons Ride™
  • Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl
  • Revenge of the Mummy
  • E.T. Adventure
  • Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster™

A girl fist bumps Spider-Man in front of the Spider-Man ride at Universal's Islands of Adventure.

Universal’s Islands Of Adventure

• Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
  • Hogwarts™ Express (Park-to-Park admission ticket required)
  • Flight of the Hippogriff™
  • The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®
  • The Incredible Hulk Coaster®
  • Storm Force Accelatron®
  • Doctor Doom’s Fearfall®
  • Jurassic Park River Adventure
  • Skull Island: Reign of Kong
  • Caro-Seuss-el™
  • The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!™
  • Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls®
  • Poseidon’s Fury

Thanks for that! I was on the page where you click on the individual rides. Are you allowed to include a link to what you posted?

Stayed at both RPR and HRH this week and have to say I prefer RPR more. The staff in both are great but I like the feel of the resort better in RPR as well as room layout. It was nice to try both but I know where I’m booking next year! :D

Good to hear you had such a lovely time at RPR.......and next year in the planning too.......excellent :thumbsup2

Just cancelled our Universal trip for Jan 17-23rd. Our son has too much going on with the play; head shots, costume measurements, fund raising.... it's all good. Just means we'll be able to ski the hills of Michigan, maybe do a few small trips. Our legs usually turn into noodles after three days of hard skiing.

Asked this in another thread but maybe I'll get an answer here:

How does on-site transportation work to get to VB (particularly from RPR). Do you go to CityWalk and then get a bus from there to VB?

Is it easier to walk from RPR to VB? I'm thinking walking via the end of the Convention Space at RPR over through to Sapphire Falls and then walk over via Aventura. Is this an easy and quick trek?

How does on-site transportation work to get to VB (particularly from RPR). Do you go to CityWalk and then get a bus from there to VB?

Is it easier to walk from RPR to VB? I'm thinking walking via the end of the Convention Space at RPR over through to Sapphire Falls and then walk over via Aventura. Is this an easy and quick trek?

Yes, that is how it works. I would just walk it.

Check with the TM when you check in. I believe there is a bus pickup at the end of the resort, near the Despicable Me Character Breakfast and meeting rooms.

Just cancelled our Universal trip for Jan 17-23rd. Our son has too much going on with the play; head shots, costume measurements, fund raising.... it's all good. Just means we'll be able to ski the hills of Michigan, maybe do a few small trips. Our legs usually turn into noodles after three days of hard skiing.

Sorry you cancelled your trip.

But, sounds like you’ll have a busy time.....and having fun skiing!!

lol...….

It`s simple really.....you purchase your first cocktail as say, $15.....you go back to the Bula Bar and if you take the glass you then only pay around $10 for a refill...….they do give you a fresh glass....well, they always gave us a fresh glass....

Sapphire has the same service....I assume so do HRH and PBH...…..

Being honest, we always forget to bring the glass back.....:blush:

I’ve stayed at RPR several times over the years, but have never eaten at Bula Bar. Question on the refillable souvenir glass: Is it good for length of stay or is the refill price good only on the day of purchase?

I’ve stayed at RPR several times over the years, but have never eaten at Bula Bar. Question on the refillable souvenir glass: Is it good for length of stay or is the refill price good only on the day of purchase?

It‘s supposed to be for the length of stay.....but we have heard of folks who bring the plastic glass back for other trips too. We always forget to bring it back the next night lol so wouldn’t even think to do that. But I have read of people doing it. It’s just a regular plastic cocktail style glass, no chips or anything like the refillable mugs in the parks.

I’ve also heard, but not sure it‘s correct, showing your receipt for the drinks on the same trip works too.....but as we’ve never done that I’m not sure how accurate that is.

It‘s supposed to be for the length of stay.....but we have heard of folks who bring the plastic glass back for other trips too. We always forget to bring it back the next night lol so wouldn’t even think to do that. But I have read of people doing it. It’s just a regular plastic cocktail style glass, no chips or anything like the refillable mugs in the parks.

I’ve also heard, but not sure it‘s correct, showing your receipt for the drinks on the same trip works too.....but as we’ve never done that I’m not sure how accurate that is.
I forgot my cup one evening, told the bartender, and they gave me a drink at the discounted price. He just asked that I return the extra cup. :)

Thanks.

If the weather is nice, we’ll give Bula Bar a try on our next trip in February. I looked at their menu and it looked good (and different from Jake’s).

Thanks.

If the weather is nice, we’ll give Bula Bar a try on our next trip in February. I looked at their menu and it looked good (and different from Jake’s).

It is good. Yes, they have a few very good items on there. I had the coconut bread chicken sandwich, it wasn't as good as before, but I`m being fussy here I think.

I think they've just changed it over the years and I can tell the difference.

But, we all love food from the Bula Bar.

You can feed a whole family of 4 with a plate of nachos for $15. I’m not exaggerating.

It is huge!!!

We prefer theirs to Margaritaville.....we always get the chicken though as I don't like chilli and I don't think you get as much chicken, but it`s still plenty for us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter