ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I feel like this question has to be answered somewhere, but to the best of my Google ability, I've not found it. So: How does the kid closet work? If I'm wanting to borrow a stroller do I leave a deposit? If so, how much? Am I allowed to take that stroller to the parks, or is it for RPR property only?

Thank you all so much! I had about 50 questions before I started reading this thread, and you all have answered all of them except the one above. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in helping make sure everyone's trips are perfect. Also, thank you because this thread was instrumental in convincing my family we should book RPR. Less than 4 months to go!

I feel like this question has to be answered somewhere, but to the best of my Google ability, I've not found it. So: How does the kid closet work? If I'm wanting to borrow a stroller do I leave a deposit? If so, how much? Am I allowed to take that stroller to the parks, or is it for RPR property only?

Thank you all so much! I had about 50 questions before I started reading this thread, and you all have answered all of them except the one above. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in helping make sure everyone's trips are perfect. Also, thank you because this thread was instrumental in convincing my family we should book RPR. Less than 4 months to go!

What is in the kid closet?

Hi all, we are booked for one night next August (staying at WDW but hopping over to take advantage of unlimited passes)
My question is, we are five adults staying in a standard room. When we booked (direct through Universal) we filled in the request form - high floor and a rollaway. As this is only a request, should we also email the resort to check that there will be a rollaway for us? I don't fancy sleeping on the floor, as it says in the website they are 'first come, first served'. :)Thanks

Hi all, we are booked for one night next August (staying at WDW but hopping over to take advantage of unlimited passes)
My question is, we are five adults staying in a standard room. When we booked (direct through Universal) we filled in the request form - high floor and a rollaway. As this is only a request, should we also email the resort to check that there will be a rollaway for us? I don't fancy sleeping on the floor, as it says in the website they are 'first come, first served'. :)Thanks
If it comes down to it, air mattresses aren't too spendy. You could make a run to Walmart to pick one up?

If it comes down to it, air mattresses aren't too spendy. You could make a run to Walmart to pick one up?
Maybe but we will take a taxi from OKW to RPR really early to be there for early entry (we're from the UK) so not sure if that's the best option.

Email the hotel since you are in the U.K.

If they are aware of your specific need
better chance you will get the rollaway

It might be cheaper to stay at Cbay suite/larger room and cheaper

Check the stickies and hotel website which hotel has better for your group

Since it is only for one night the money may not be important

You'll have the rollaway cost and the surcharge of $150 for the 3 adults besides room charger at rpr

Email the hotel since you are in the U.K.

If they are aware of your specific need
better chance you will get the rollaway

It might be cheaper to stay at Cbay suite/larger room and cheaper

Check the stickies and hotel website which hotel has better for your group

Since it is only for one night the money may not be important

You'll have the rollaway cost and the surcharge of $150 for the 3 adults besides room charger at rpr
Thank you, I'll send them an email. The only other rooms that are being shown as available are the one bedroom parlour rooms which are coming out as over double the price even with the extra occupancy charge but thanks for the tip. I might keep looking and see if anything else comes up. Is it worth emailing them now or wait until nearer our visit?

Thank you, I'll send them an email. The only other rooms that are being shown as available are the one bedroom parlour rooms which are coming out as over double the price even with the extra occupancy charge but thanks for the tip. I might keep looking and see if anything else comes up. Is it worth emailing them now or wait until nearer our visit?

No harm in sending an email off as soon as possible and having it recorded on your reservation and then maybe call or email a week or so before your trip just to confirm.

And definitely keep checking........

We are staying here in Feb for one night after a cruise. Doing all the Harry Potter stuff so I'm assuming we're having lunch over there. Is it better to eat dinner in parks or at RPH? The Asian cuisine in particular looked so tasty. I saw something about a pineapple doughnut I think? Is that good? Thanks!

We are staying here in Feb for one night after a cruise. Doing all the Harry Potter stuff so I'm assuming we're having lunch over there. Is it better to eat dinner in parks or at RPH? The Asian cuisine in particular looked so tasty. I saw something about a pineapple doughnut I think? Is that good? Thanks!

We planned to share that doughnut this year, but had no room for it........it looks gorgeous.......plan to have it for sure next time!

Check out the menus of places you would like to eat and see what suits you best at the time.......plenty of choice in parks, Citywalk and the hotels.

I was using this link to easily compare hotel prices up until the middle of September. https://uo.loewshotels.com/en/booking/uo

Link is now broken, does anybody have a new link or do we have to go through the US website, which I unfortunately don't really care for.

I hope they bring it back. It was actually a very easy and very useful site. Not enough web designers understand that simpler can be better.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered previously.
Do you know if you can purchase distilled water in the shop(s) at the hotel? DH uses it for his CPAP machine.
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter