RPH for $99 in July. THANKS!

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
Thank you all very much. We grabbed a Ent book for $5 today and reserved Royal Pacific for $109 (pool view) a night in July. Had planned to get HRH for $199 a night just to get the front of the line bonus until reading this board. Is there anything else you can do for me? Cheap passes? Kidding-thanks a bunch.

Hi Jade1!

I too, purchased the entertainment book today for $10 total and was wondering how you booked RP from the website. I couldn't figure it out. I bought the book solely for the hotel discount. We are going in July for 2 nights and want FOTL privileges. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thx :)

P.S. Are we going to regret a Florida theme-park in JULY???

You won't regret it with front of the line access...this is way to cool!

I tried to buy an Entertainmnet Book, but they don't come up as $5 each at their web site. Anyone know how you purchase them for $5? Aren't all books $5 through today? Thanks for any help!

RobinLyn :)

Lulubelle-I called 407-503-ROCK and they reserved it without a Ent book number-said to bring it at check in.
Robinlyn-my book came up $25, then hit continue and it came up $5. Now I cant remember why I stopped, but I finally called the number on the website and ordered it over the phone. He said they were $25, I said the web site shows $5 and he said OK. I do think it was only yesterday but I would try again today. Good Luck.

"Thanks JadeMM." I tried again and now it says $5, what a deal! I ordered one for Orlando and one for my home area in NJ. Last night they were coming up regular price but today the web site is corrected.

RobinLyn :D

Robinlyn-I should let you know my account at work is JadeMM and home is Jade1-sorry for the confusion.

me too-thanks guys i also bought the book for $5 and booked RP for $99 at the end of june yesterday--my son is very excited about seeing shrek--any tips of what time of day to find him--also is the donkey there too??

Hey guys,
I got two entertainment books yesterday for the $5 each special and free shipping too! I used a link on the Disney budget board. At first the price came up $25 but went down to $5 if you keep going. Then the shipping comes up later as $0. Not THAT is some deal.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter