RPH Rooms

OrlandoDisney

Mouseketeer
Can anyone please give me a detailed description of the rooms at PRH, such as what they look like, and what they have in them such as coffee makers, tv's , ect.....

We stayed at the HR but had friends staying at RP so we visited them on opening day. The rooms were very nice but a bit dark for my taste. They did have a coffee pot, blow drier and iron/board. The wood was dark on the furniture. I really liked the lamp shades on the little lamps over the beds, they had cut out dragon flies that made the cutes shadow on the walls. I don't think that there was a sink in the bathroom like at the HR. The only sink I remember was outside the bathroom so you had only one, we had two at the HR. All in all it was very pretty.

Two queen beds, a table three chairs, TV, dresser with six drawers & mini bar, vanity with sink outside the bathroom that has a toilet & shower. Large closet, creamy biege walls with one red wall that has wood carved window to the vanity area. Hair dryer, coffee maker.All lights on dimmers, also loved the little dargonfly lights over the beds. Smaller rooms then HRH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter