RPR Room Requests?

barreloflaughs

"Everything is cheaper than it looks........"
Ok...let's see.

We're staying at RPR for 3 nights in early August (FAN rate: $164/nt). We've got our Fan Club card and our Loews First #). Now I've got a question for you RPR experts.

Room requests:

I didn't make any special room requests when I reserved the room a couple of months back. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for room location requests? We'd like to have a nice view (preferably a non-parking lot view)

Also, I understand that pets are allowed at the resort. Are pets restricted to a particular building or floor? We'd like to avoid them due to some allergies.

Thanks in advance for your help!

carl
barrel of :tongue:

Call the same # you called to make the reservation and make your preferences known.

Yesterday I called RPR to add a room for my mom for 2 of our 10 night stay. My mom had been concerned she'd get lost if she was in a different bldg than us, so I reserved club level for her. We already had club for our 10, so I figured that would save any confusion on her part. I was offered adjoining rooms if I wanted. They seem to be quite flexible with requests. I know last year I requested a "good view"...not overlooking a parking lot or highway, and we ended up overlooking their beautiful pond and being able to see Wet N' Wild area in the far off distance. Have fun!

If you have a standard room booked, I would request 7th floor in Tower 1 overlooking Islands of Adventure. We just returned last night (boo hoo) and had rooms #1748 and #1750 (connecting rooms). The views from these 2 rooms were spectacular! Dr. Doom & Hulk dead center from the windows, plus you could see Dudley Do-Right, Jurassic Park, Dueling Dragons, & some of Seussland. It felt like you were still in the theme park! We were actually offered an upgrade to pool view, but turned it down hoping for a theme park view instead. And boy did we get a view!! It is a walk though from the elevators, but we didn't mind. I prefer quiet rooms away from the elevators & ice machines.

I made reservations online yesterday and requested that we not have a "pet" building because of asthmatic conditions. I also asked for a Tower 3 room as I thought I had read these are good and closer to getting to IOA. Is this OK?

Thanks very much to all for your help! I'm calling today!

carl
barrel of :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter