• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RPR to International Drive

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
We will be staying at RPR in October - the weekend before Halloween. I understand that, due to HHN, IOA will close early (Fri,Sat Sun?) Of course we can go to Citywalk in the evenings and the Universal hotels, but we thought we may like to explore restaurants on International Drive. As we're not planning on hiring a car, is it possible to walk out of Universal and get the I-Ride trolleybus to International Drive - will it be a long walk?

Someone posted earlier saying that they thought it was a 15 minute walk. I don't think it is walkable. You have to walk along Kirkman Road across the overpass for I-4. I don't think there is much of a sidewalk and especially at night, I think it would be too dangerous. ...but that is just me. I want to say it is at least 2 miles to get to International Dr..... so 2 there, 2 back, plus what ever walking you do on I-Drive!?!?! to me, that is way to much, especially after a day at the parks.

I would get a cab. It does not look like the safest walk to me either. I am not that sure there is a whole lot you would even want to see on that end of I-Drive anyway. I can't really remember what was over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter