Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Truly sad. ROL in the original form with real human actors had a unique charm to it. Not everyone's cup of tea but still genuine and the evening show let the barges shine. This is just dollar store. No offence to the dollar stores out there. I can't believe someone in WDW parks thought this was acceptable and signed off on it.

I am still upset they go rid of the original show.. . I absolutely loved it!!! I never got the opportunity to see it with the live actors and really wish I had but by the time we visited they took them and their beautiful costumes away.... I still have no idea why so many did not like this show. It gave me goosebumps when I watched it!!! I think it was the most beautiful night show ever!!

I had the "pleasure" of watching the modified version yesterday... with just the 2 jetskis and regular kites. No Baloo or King Louis. If you thought it was underwhelming with them... imagine the crowd at the end of it yesterday. That was it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!