Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

I don't know at this point. When we went to a second show, the Standby was only 1/3 full. I think it will depend on if it's a one or two show night, and if it's a time of year they are every night instead of less frequent. You can try to get a FP+ for it, I don't know how fast they go as I don't try for them.
This!

I went to the second show on Sunday and the standby was easily half empty. FP+ even had a section empty closer to Anandapur.

This!

I went to the second show on Sunday and the standby was easily half empty. FP+ even had a section empty closer to Anandapur.

That is what I would have predicted but haven't wandered over there since May. I'm not surprised, especially now that Pandora is open, HEA has started and very popular, soon the Holiday show at DHS ... competition is gonna hurt it.

Is it possible to get a seat for this without getting the ROL Dining Package?

I've only seen it once and it was last Easter, so Pandora wasn't open. We had the dining package. It was fullish but there were definitely seats available. I can't remember if there were two shows? Anyway, it was before Pandora opened, so I'm not sure if it's opening has made things easier or more difficult (drawing more people in, generally speaking), but it sounds like @HopperFan spoke to that a little bit!. Tiffins was great, by the way, and we wanted to try it anyway so the dining package worked for us - but it was an adult trip, so I only had to pay for myself, not with my whole family at the time!

I finally got to see ROL. We were there the week after Easter. While I know it is not true I feel like the last person to see it.

I know many do not really like it but I enjoyed it. The family I was with thought it was a great show. I would definitely do the Tiffins dining package again.

I finally got to see ROL. We were there the week after Easter. While I know it is not true I feel like the last person to see it.

I know many do not really like it but I enjoyed it. The family I was with thought it was a great show. I would definitely do the Tiffins dining package again.
wow I am so glad you posted! I've been meaning to post ever since our trip in early March when we saw it for the first time. We thought it was wonderful, much better than I was expecting after some of the reviews I had read. I'm glad you liked it too!

Not the last, our last trip was Sept 16, still can't believe we missed nighttime at AK. Great news, going back in a few weeks, finally! And there are 2 shows that night and park is open til 10. Very excited, just to be there after dark, for ROL, Pandora and the Tres plus EE at night too.

You are not the last person to see it I am sure I will be. :rolleyes: Our last trip was in 2016 so we will finally be able to see it in September when we go back.

We saw it on our November trip & enjoyed it. Pandora at night was amazing. You should stop there after ROL.

Finally get to see this in just under 2 months....

:dancer:
YAY.. I wish you could have seen the original one with the dancers on the boats.... haven't seen the new one yet - please report back when you do and let us know! I'm sure it's still great - but that first one was amazing.

EDIT: BTW, the costumes from the dancers are now on display at Tiffins.

Finally get to see this in just under 2 months....

:dancer:

Yes, let us know - I agree with @jlundeen - wish you could have seen it with the dancers - they were mesmerizing! I didn't know that about the costumes being at Tiffins!

RUMORS
OF
LIGHT
LIVES!!!!

Miss all the Loungers!!!! 🍹

We still have our t-shirts! It's my son's favorite pj top!

Yes, let us know - I agree with @jlundeen - wish you could have seen it with the dancers - they were mesmerizing! I didn't know that about the costumes being at Tiffins!

We still have our t-shirts! It's my son's favorite pj top!

YEAH!!!! I'll tell my DS his design lives on!

And I'll tell him about the costumes, he likes Tiffins ...

I prefer Nomad LOUNGE .... see a theme? 🍹🍺🍷🍸🥃

I just never got around to seeing this on our last 2 trips and will definitely try to catch it this October. I am a bit bummed about the loss of the dancers. That's part of the reason I skipped it last year. I wish I had planned on seeing the original but now...:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!