Run around port Orleans

Simon Croucher

Earning My Ears
hi, coming to port Orleans in May, want to run around the resort a few times, anybody had any experience on the trail and is there an early morning/late night meet up to join other runners , Thanks Simon

Wonderful paved trail options! Enjoy! Once a week they host a mini meet, but I can't recall the day. _I_ prefer the early morning runs.

We've run around the the resort and by the river a couple times and really enjoyed it. We haven't been able to do the Beignet run, but we just did the fun run at YC and it was so fun!

I've run around the resort as well, always early in the morning to avoid traffic (people and vehicles). There's a short running trail around the resort but you can add in a couple roads and make it a little longer. Depending on how far you plan to run, you can just add loops or meander around. Just be careful on the roads...watch for buses! Wish I could join - I will be out there in June.

I've run around the resort as well, always early in the morning to avoid traffic (people and vehicles). There's a short running trail around the resort but you can add in a couple roads and make it a little longer. Depending on how far you plan to run, you can just add loops or meander around. Just be careful on the roads...watch for buses! Wish I could join - I will be out there in June.
We are there until the 5th of June so you never know, might catch you running around the resort

The path along the Sasagoula(sp?) will take you from POFQ all the way to the Alligator Bayou in POR. I did all my runs at 6am so it was still dark, but hardly anyone on the trails; saw two other runners, and a couple of landscaping crews. It's a great path to run!! Plus there is a huge grassy area at the southern end of the trail at POFQ so you can turn around and do 20 burpees, 20 pushups, and 20 air squats before doing another loop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!