Direct from runDisney.com
Celebrate 10 magical years with fantasy-filled runs and a weekend straight out of a fairy tale!

It's a royal celebration and you're invited to join the Disney Princesses for all the fun during the 10th Anniversary of the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the 5th Anniversary of the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge. It's a storybook weekend chock full of magical runs, spectacular surprises, amazing sights, plenty of Disney entertainment, exclusive 10th Anniversary Finisher medals and much, much more! Princesses of every age are invited to join the festivities. Best of all, your favorite Disney Princesses will be cheering you on along the way!

The 5k for 2018 is sold out. is there a way to register for this even if it says sold out through Disney? I will be at WDW for 5 weeks over Dec-Jan 2017/18 for my 10th wedding anniversary and vow renewal (am doing a full wedding again through Disney Weddings) and would love to suprise my wife with entry to the 5k for both of us.

--------
My First Disboards Post!

The 5k for 2018 is sold out. is there a way to register for this even if it says sold out through Disney? I will be at WDW for 5 weeks over Dec-Jan 2017/18 for my 10th wedding anniversary and vow renewal (am doing a full wedding again through Disney Weddings) and would love to suprise my wife with entry to the 5k for both of us.

--------
My First Disboards Post!
You would have to sign up through a Travel Agent or Charity. Usually both of those have requirements.

Thanks again for the assist!!!

I've never gone through an agency for something like this before, but I've heard people talk about Acclaim travel on here before with good reviews. Here's the list of providers from the website.

• Academy Travel
  • Acclaim Travel
  • Chamonix
  • Dream Departures Travel
  • Galaxy Vacations
  • Heart of the Valley Travel
  • Kaluah Tours
  • Kamel Turismo
  • Magical Enchanted Vacations
  • Magical Miles
  • Mouse Mom
  • Pegasus
  • Personal RGE
  • Rent A Tour
  • Running Tours Melbourne
  • Sports Tours International
  • Storybook Trips
  • Travelling Fit
  • Voyage a tout prix
  • Wish Upon a Star With Us

Clarifying question: Does being an AP on either coast entitle you to early AP holder registration regardless of the location of the race? I have heard yes, but this is pertinent to me as I'll be trying to register for my first Anaheim race this week as a passholder in Orlando.

Clarifying question: Does being an AP on either coast entitle you to early AP holder registration regardless of the location of the race? I have heard yes, but this is pertinent to me as I'll be trying to register for my first Anaheim race this week as a passholder in Orlando.
I'm not an AP holder but yes I believe if you are an AP on either coast you can register early for either coast.

That's what I've heard, but as a WDW passholder I've only ever registered for Orlando races. I guess I'll find out on Thursday when I attempt to early register for SW Light Side!

Yes - I registered for the DL Half early with a WDW AP in 2015.

Question I am sure that has been answered beforehand. What if because of random circumstances you are not able to pick up your packet yourself at the Expo? Reason I ask is because of flight delays can cause you to miss the pick up. Is there anything you can do to pick your packet up if you are late?

Question I am sure that has been answered beforehand. What if because of random circumstances you are not able to pick up your packet yourself at the Expo? Reason I ask is because of flight delays can cause you to miss the pick up. Is there anything you can do to pick your packet up if you are late?
They have emergency day-of packet pick-up but it's not advertised (and could go away at any time).

They want you to go to the expo and shop. :confused3

They have emergency day-of packet pick-up but it's not advertised (and could go away at any time).

Yea I get that. But they should have emergency pick ups regardless because things do happen. Almost every race, even very large ones have day of race pick ups.

Yea I get that. But they should have emergency pick ups regardless because things do happen. Almost every race, even very large ones have day of race pick ups.

Actually, most large races do not let you pick up your bib on race morning. For the few that do, it's unadvertised and not guaranteed, just like Disney. Yes, emergencies happen or flights get canceled, which sometimes means you're out of luck.

Last year there were rumors of a coming new service where for an additional fee you could pick up a bib at your resort? Did that ever happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter