runDisney UK runners?

Belsham87

Earning My Ears
(Posted this in the runDisney forum but might get more luck here)

Was at Disney last year for a holiday during the runDisney event. Loved the idea! So when we got back home it was straight on with signing up for events at Disneyland Paris to start.

Events now postponed I was glad to find the runDisney Virtual events! Only issue is they are not so accessible to outside the US.

I don’t have anyone in the states to use, I’m hoping there’s a form of postal services with a none PO Box fixed address that could possibly take the medal then ship it to me in the UK? At an extra cost.

Can anyone help or recommend an opinion?

Thanks 👍🏻

Hey

Just an idea. But you might be able to use one of the US shopping services? You pay to use their address and they ship on for you. I know you can use them for ebay stuff, so i guess its similar. I use one called American Sports Apparel and Shopping USA. You can find them on FB.

Hopefully they'll expand the virtual series to worldwide, seems like they're missing out by keeping a virtual event within one country only.

Late to this ! I have a friend in the US who let me use her address for shipping, so have signed up to W&D, Virtual Dopey and Princess weekend, and hopefully Star Wars run wont cancel again as we have rescheduled our trip from this year so I can run that event

Hopefully they'll expand the virtual series to worldwide, seems like they're missing out by keeping a virtual event within one country only.
They used to ship world wide think it was around 2019, and now they have stopped its quite disappointing

I did manage to sign up for the Lion King virtual run :D my friend in the US once again has been awesome in letting me use it.

The DLP Runs in the parks are awesome. Especially the 5K on the evening. The atmosphere is amazing! Hopefully it returns in 2022

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!