RUTHENA.....Do you remember her?

NEVERENOUGHWDW

<font color=blue>Still Missing 20,000 Leagues Unde
For so many years there was a wonderful woman who was a hostess at Papette Bay Verandah, which is now O'hana's. Her name was Ruthena. She was the kindess lady and every visit we would chat and catch up a bit.
One trip several years ago she was no longer there and when we asked about Ruthena the other CMs didn't know where she went or if she retired. We always said thank you to her and how good it was to see her but I wish we knew she was leaving so we could have given her an extra big thankyou & kiss. The picture I have of the two of us is one of my most cherished Disney memories.
Thank you Ruthena!!!!!

I don't remember Ruthena, but maybe you can write to that guy with The Polynesian website...tikiman? Also, maybe post this question over on the Resorts Board. Someone over there might know what happened.

agnes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter