RV Shows

keylime359

Mouseketeer
Ok, experts! Do you think that you really get the best deal at an RV show? After wavering back and forth between a TT and 5ER I think we an almost decision. As much as I love the 5er (I am 6'0) the truck just will not work. So we are going to buy a used Suburban or Yukon XL. As for the TT we like the rear living and either Jayco, Keystone Passport or Heartland. all are lite hovering around mid 5000lbs. The tow rating on the SUV is 7400 that should be OK I think. (feel free to give your 2 cents) Anyway no trade and we will pay cash so would any of that make a difference? We are planning on going to the Mini show in November and the big show in Jan.. We are also in no hurry what so ever! Thank you so much!

Right now RV dealers are hurting and willing to deal. My rule has been to offer 25% off msrp and I've always gotten it. I would offer 35% off right now and if the answer is no walk away. I will bet they will call within a couple days to offer you a great deal. I got a 2008 Keystone Cougar 310 SRX w/ garage possibly going for sale. Think about it!!!!!! lol.

Here in Iowa, one of the dealers has marked all 2008 trailers down between 25 and 35%. Some pretty good prices! I am kind of in the same boat as you with wanting to upgrade to a trailer from a pop up. Trying to decide if a 5er or trailer would be better for the cost difference. A 5er would require a truck but our Van can pull 6000 lbs as is. We're looking at a 24 - 28 foot depending on weights. It looks like any 5er would require a lot of truck. We have done very well at the Chicago RV show as they must sell a certain number of units to be able to come back next year so they are very willing to deal.

Right now RV dealers are hurting and willing to deal. My rule has been to offer 25% off msrp and I've always gotten it. I would offer 35% off right now and if the answer is no walk away. I will bet they will call within a couple days to offer you a great deal. I got a 2008 Keystone Cougar 310 SRX w/ garage possibly going for sale. Think about it!!!!!! lol.

WOW!!! You are good! I just inquired about a left over 2007 Brookside and they came down exactly 35%

Do you think it should be more for a left over 2007?

Thanks Stacktester!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter