RV USA What should we do?

What should we do to RVUSA John to shake him up?

• Get the candle and bottle rockets?

• Cut him a break because Rog said so?

• Cut him a break because he is a good guy?

• Shoot the bottle rockets at the otters?

• Drive to PA wearing Red Wings Jerseys, and buy him beer?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted to give him a break 'cause he's a nice guy.

Shooting bottle rockets at otters is like pissing in the wind. John does not believe there are otters at FtW.

He's a nice guy,so we should cut him a break. After all it is Father's Day. We should be nice.

I vote to shoot the bottle rockets at the otters because I figured it would make John laugh...:lmao:

We love John! :cool1: I voted cut him a break because he's a good guy! :goodvibes

I can buy the beer but who has enough money for diesel to get there:confused3

Hey Lone Star, lets "car Pool" down there, I have some fuel funds and kungalosh, he needs a little r and r with Fort Fiends!

LOL......JOHN even VOTED!!!!! He said to get a match!!! He's gettin better!!!

I said cut him a break because he's a good guy. I don't know why he needs to be :confused3 but everyone needs to be given a break every now and then...:goodvibes

he voted.... it's working, we can re-build him, we can make him fun again...... He'll be the $6 million dollar clown.

Pete, with friends like you, who needs enemas? :sad2::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter