Ryno's Recent Review

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
I love that Jon offered some time for Ryno to give his perspective on his recent park experience. I was waiting to hear how it all went so thank you for giving him the air time. I want to say that everything Ryno spoke about with great sincerity helped me feel better about my recent aug/sept. cancellation. Anxiety in general, trip anxiety in general non pandemic, anxiety in a pandemic, and its effects on a family visit to the parks are a real topic to discuss and it resonated with me. Frankly many things he said aren't even anxiety issues. they are safety, health and protection issues related to covid19. I was wondering too about Jons visit when he said some things went thru security into a bin and Ryno deepened the discussion further. His perspective is real, relevant, and important.

I love that Jon offered some time for Ryno to give his perspective on his recent park experience. I was waiting to hear how it all went so thank you for giving him the air time. I want to say that everything Ryno spoke about with great sincerity helped me feel better about my recent aug/sept. cancellation. Anxiety in general, trip anxiety in general non pandemic, anxiety in a pandemic, and its effects on a family visit to the parks are a real topic to discuss and it resonated with me. Frankly many things he said aren't even anxiety issues. they are safety, health and protection issues related to covid19. I was wondering too about Jons visit when he said some things went thru security into a bin and Ryno deepened the discussion further. His perspective is real, relevant, and important.

If you haven't watched them, Ryno did a separate video a few days ago about his trip to DHS and then John and Kevin did an episode of Dreams Unlimited Travel talking about their visit to MK - I thought they were both very useful

I loved when he spoke about how is something worth all that anxiety. it's an issue i always grapple with for a family member with anxiety. at what point do you say this isn't worth doing because my anxiety is flared severely or at what point do you actually do the thing that gives you the most anxiety in order to push yourself. I really related to that conversation as a parent of a child with anxiety. where is that line. for wdw, it's staying home, staying put. and ryno speaking on the podcast solidified it.

I loved when he spoke about how is something worth all that anxiety. it's an issue i always grapple with for a family member with anxiety. at what point do you say this isn't worth doing because my anxiety is flared severely or at what point do you actually do the thing that gives you the most anxiety in order to push yourself. I really related to that conversation as a parent of a child with anxiety. where is that line. for wdw, it's staying home, staying put. and ryno speaking on the podcast solidified it.

I admit I haven't listed to this week's show yet but I did listen/watch that other video he put up and I really do appreciate him sharing his feelings - and he brought up a lot of things that I hadn't really thought about and I would suspect others hadn't either and they are worth considering if you are thinking of going.

Personally a lot of the things he pointed out wouldn't really bother me - I think I am the opposite of a germaphobe though so things like wiping down areas a million times or not, I don't see as a huge deal. Everything I have seen - including from friends who have gone - I think I would be comfortable being at WDW (at least as long as the crowds stay low) BUT I would be really anxious about traveling to Florida right now due to distance from home and just the statistics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter