S/0 do you read YA books

I live for YA novels, literally only thing I read. Since we are on DIS I should say that all you YA lovers should check out the Lunar Chronicles if you haven't already. I am only two books in and it is a very Disney meets Star Wars (which is now Disney too).

I live for YA novels, literally only thing I read. Since we are on DIS I should say that all you YA lovers should check out the Lunar Chronicles if you haven't already. I am only two books in and it is a very Disney meets Star Wars (which is now Disney too).
Love the Lunar Chronicles. I will say, I'm not a huge fan of Fairest compared to the other books in the series.

Love the Lunar Chronicles. I will say, I'm not a huge fan of Fairest compared to the other books in the series.

I am still on Scarlett, but I am loving it so far. I've just been slow at reading lately. It's such a cool concept.

I read plenty of YA books. Started reading adult books at about 7, I guess (anything that wasn't a picture book was my motto), so I sort of "set" my reading habits then. My parents were also readers and had sort of blinders as regards to books. Nothing was off limits. . .in a book I found in our house. So I read Reader's Digest Condensed books (my grandmother's) and Charles Spurgeon's Sermons (my dad's) and the Little Women series (my mom's) and Stephen King novels (my brother's). Along the way, I got books at garage sales and book warehouse sales and scarfed them out of the homes of dead relatives.

Nowadays, if it looks like I would enjoy it, I read it, stated age be damned. I make no apologies.

Yep, YA dystopian lit is my favorite! I used to be a children's librarian and some of the best perks of the job was being able to read all the new books before anyone else and also reading YA and even juvenile lit without shame. Not that there should be any shame in it, but I think we all know that when adults read YA sometimes people judge us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!