???'s about making PS's

off2disney

<font color=teal>When I try to sing with the radio
I printed out my Priority Seating calculator to check out when I can make rezzies for our Dec 15th-21st trip, but I have questions. Do I have to make a separate call for each day or can I make them for the entire week? Like my 90 day window for Monday, Dec 15 is Sept 16th...but what do I do about rezzies for Thursday, Dec 18th or Friday? Do I have to wait until Sept 19th to make them for Thursday?? Then call again on the 20th for Friday?

Or do I wait until Sept. 21sr (for the last day) and work my way backwards? Help!!

Unless you are trying for very popular restaurants, I'd just make the one phone call on Sept 21 for the entire trip. You shouldn't have any trouble.

Hi,

I just rang and tried to make PS's for the 6th Dec. I was told to ring back 7th Sept. While I was on the phone I asked about the different dates that I wanted and did I have to ring back for all of them, I was told that it was probably best if I rang weekly for the dates that I wanted. So how I understood it was that if I wanted to make any other PS's for the week starting the 6th I would be able to do so (fingers crossed)
I did explain that I was from the UK and phoning for every single PS was going to run epensive on the phone bill!!!We are going to be there for 3 weeks.
Good Luck

Thanks for the responses - I guess I'll wait and see. I have to decide what PS's we want and see if any are priorities. I've read and researched and am probably on overload right now -- I can't even decide the order of the parks, let alone what and where to eat. Hopefully the closer it gets to time to start making rezzies, I can sit down and plan it out. (I ask my DD what she wants to do, and all I get back is "You pick it. We'll do whatever you want."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter