Sad news to pass along...ILUVDXL has passed away

How very sad. Many thoughts and prayers go out to her family and all her friends :grouphug:

:sad1: :sad1: How sad!!! :sad1:
I remember her posts because DXL was my 1st on-site stay and holds a special place in my heart. My deepest condolences to her husband, Joe, her family, and all her DIS friends. :grouphug:

MinnieM21 said:
So sad. :sad1: I remember ILUVDXL posting on our "Who's Going in October 2005?" thread about her upcoming trip to WDW. :angel:

Yes, it is so heartbreaking to think about it. I know Kathy was already starting to plan her trip that was to be October 22 to 29. She and Joe always go to WDW for their anniversary and for the Food and Wine Festival, and yes, it would have been their 30th.

Thanks for all the condolences. I will print this out and mail a copy to Joe.

I am so sorry to hear this and so sad. My thoughts and prayer to her family. I remember many of her posts. :guilty:

Deb in IA said:
Yes, it is so heartbreaking to think about it. I know Kathy was already starting to plan her trip that was to be October 22 to 29. She and Joe always go to WDW for their anniversary and for the Food and Wine Festival, and yes, it would have been their 30th.

:sad1:

Rest in Peace Kathleen. You will be missed by all. :sad1:

How awful! :guilty: Many prayers and condolences for her Dh, family and friends! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!