• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Salon On Board?

feenie

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever had just a wash and style done at the salon?
Any idea how much it might cost?
thanks!!!

I haven't had a wash and style done onboard, but I know it's available! There is pricing info available on the Magical Disney Cruise Guide (scroll down a bit for the prices). I had a pedicure on board, and I was very happy with the result - Eve did a great job.

April

Last Oct. I had my hair cut at the salon (just didn't get to it before we left). I had it cut in a totally new style for myself (very short) and LOVED it! Let me tell you, it was so great sitting in the chair in front of total glass watching the ocean go by while she was cutting away - awesome. I don't remember how much it was ( maybe around $40) but I didn't feel they were overly priced. It was worth it -ummm - maybe I'll do it again this year!

I had a wash and cut on the Wonder - watched a lovely sunset as we sailed. With a 20% tip, it was $50.

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter