Sam's Club ticket discount

BOTL76

Mouseketeer
Ok not to get my hopes up so here goes:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/next-visit-disney-just-got-232219945.html

My first question is can Canadian Resident's purchase a Sam's Club membership?

If that fails, can i have family who live in the States and have dual citizenship purchase these discounted tickets for my family?

Or is the bad news of the day for my family that only the member of Sam's Club (US resident/citizen) can purchase these discounted tickets and only for the membership holder (just for themselves and no one else)?

We can dream right?

Thanks for any feedback on this as I continue to dive into it.

We live near the US border and several of my friends have Sam's club memberships so yes you should be able to get one. No idea about the tickets though.

So it would take some more investigating , but it would appear that it’s just a slight discount on some of the discounted options that Disney already has on their website ( I believe it’s a 4 Park summer ticket ) . I would advise that you compare all options with current exchange first to determine if it’s worth the hassle of going over to the States . As Damo mentioned, Undercover Tourist might be your best bet.

Yes I have a membership, where you save is when buying the Disney gift cards.
A $500 US gift card is approx. $480US

It doesn't seem like a lot, but I'll save about $180 which is more than covering my flight down.

Once you have the membership, then you can purchase the gift cards online to print. So you don't have to keep going over.

Also, get a foreign transfer free credit card and you'll save another 2.9%(approx.) I have the HomeTrust Visa...but there are others.

Yes I have a membership, where you save is when buying the Disney gift cards.
A $500 US gift card is approx. $480US

It doesn't seem like a lot, but I'll save about $180 which is more than covering my flight down.

Once you have the membership, then you can purchase the gift cards online to print. So you don't have to keep going over.

That's awesome! Are the gift cards always discounted? I will have to look into this next time I go down to Grand Forks.

That's awesome! Are the gift cards always discounted? I will have to look into this next time I go down to Grand Forks.
I believe so, they have been at a discounted price for the year that I have belonged to Sams!

Hi! I am not a Sam's Club member, but might join if there are still APs available at the old price. Lots of people have said they just bought them this morning (Friday, June 21), but as a non-member, when I go to the AP page, the SC website posts the new, higher prices. Can only members see the old ones? Or did they sell out this morning?
Can anyone say what the current price is for the $500 Disney gift card there? For that item, the website says "Member's Only" and posts no price. $480, as reported above, is only a 4% discount, and I'm used to getting 5% off by buying them at Target with my Red card.
Thanks for any information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!