San Angel Inn for CP Package?

DisDee

DIS Veteran
I've always wanted to try the San Angel Inn . Since its included in the CP package, I thought it would be a good time to eat there.How is the food? The atmosphere seems romantic, and it will be just me and dh. Any opinions appreciated!

I personally do not like San Angel. I found the food to be too spicy for me (maybe I am a wimp). I am a very picky eater and have a hard time finding things I like sometimes. If you like Mexican a lot and do not mind spicyness than you will absolutely love this restaurant. You are right, the atmosphere is very romantic. You and DH should have a great time. Be sure and do the boat ride either before or after your meal.

That being said I really like the Wet Burritos you can get in the counter service restaurant across the street at the Cantina de San Angel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter