Sanaa Bread Service Platter?

StarWarsMomofGirls!

DIS Veteran
Anyone know where you could purchase a dish like the one that they use to server the Sanaa Bread Service on? I would love one similar to Christmas...

This is what the platter looks like..
Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 7.29.51 PM.png

But I can't find anything even remotely close to the board with the small bowls. Or even just little bowls like that.

Anyone know if they sell something like it at the parks?

That's so nice of you to look for this for a Christmas present for me :P

I've never seen anything like it in the parks. I'd maybe try world market. We've gotten all sorts of funky plates and bowls there

You can find small bowls at a variety of places. Ikea, asian groceries, Pier One, BB&B, as well as World market. Look for ramekins, snack, or sauce bowls. Several options in the link, as an example.
platters-serving-bowls

If you know a hobby woodworker, they can make the depressions that fit the bowls, exactly.

That's so nice of you to look for this for a Christmas present for me :P

I've never seen anything like it in the parks. I'd maybe try world market. We've gotten all sorts of funky plates and bowls there

World Market is awesome. Plenty of funky decor and home furnishings from around the world, along with clothes, toys, and food. Oh, the joys of trying various snacks and foods from the different countries...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter