Sanaa bread service with all 9 accompaniments

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
Can 1 person get this on the DxDP, or does it require 2 people to order it?

Also regarding Potjie Inspired, can you get 2 "from the Journey"?
Last time I got it, 2013, I was able to get Spicy Durbin Shrimp & Butter Chicken. It doesn't look like I can get 2 "from the Journey" anymore.
If not, what "from the Harvest" would you recommend?

From WDW online menu:
Potjie Inspired
Choose one from the Journey - Goan Seafood Curry, Butter Chicken, Braised Beef, or Spicy Durban Shrimp.
Choose one from the Harvest - Chickpea Wat, Aloo Masala, Paneer Tikka, Lentil Dhal, or Cilantro-Coconut Vegetables.
Served with scented Basmati Rice

TIA

Two from the Journey has an increased cost, most likely not covered by the dining plan.

We enjoyed the chickpea wat.

In April my husband was able to get the bread service with all 9 accompaniments as his appetizer while I got the soup as mine on the DxDP.

I was also able to get both the butter chicken and braised beef, I don't know if this is normal or just my server who allowed it.

We were able to get it as an appetizer last week on the Deluxe.

We were able to get 2 from the journey and one from the harvest in December on the regular dining plan. Our waitress also allowed us to substitute the bread service for two adult desserts. Easy choice there. I would guess that it is a valid appetizer on the deluxe dining plan.

If you have to choose one from "The Harvest," the paneer tikka is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!