Sandy and Manny's Vow Renewal Disney Dream 2015

sandyr

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone I'm new to the disboards, and I am planning a vow renewal for late 2015. When my husband I got married we went to City Hall, I miss out on picking out the wedding dress and having all my friends and family surrounding me watching me pledge my love to the man that I love. So when my husband mentioned having a vow renewal ceremony I jumped at the chance plan the wedding we never had. For the last year I have been thinking about whether I wanted to have something in a reception hall or having a destination wedding. After our family vacation in September 2013 I realize that having our vow renewal on a Disney cruise would be perfect! Now that I know that we want to have our vow renewal on the cruise the real planning can start.
I'm having a really hard time deciding whether I want to have the ceremony on Castaway Cay or on the ship. Anyone that has been married on DCL have any advice? Is it worth the extra $1,000 for the beach wedding?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts