Sanford Airport From Universal

PTarbay

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the RPR.We have to drop the rental car off in Orlando because the rental counter will be closed before we go to the airport in Sanford for our flight.Does anyone have a suggestion on the best way for 4 people with alot of luggage to get to Sanford Airport from here?If a town car or van would be good which one have you had a good experience with?Thank you

If I am understanding you correctly, you just need one way quick transportation. I actually had good luck with Coach USA, just an old passenger van with lots of room, going from the Sanford Airport to Universal. I also just got prices for a friend going to WDW from Sanford and back and the average towncar was $150-$160 round trip. Good luck.

Yes,we just need it one way.I'll call them today and thank you so much for the help.

My brother has just returned from Orlando and he used payless a town car return was $110 Sanford to I-Drive which was prety good:jester:

Does anyone know approximately how long of a drive it is from Sanford Airport to RPR? Usually fly into Orlando International. Thanks in advance for any replys.

I believe it was around 40 minutes. It was about 20 minutes longer than the International airport but the direct flights into Sanfords more than made up for the time difference for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter