Sarah's New Friend part 1

kerrigan_clement

My Cat ( Tippy is its name )
Sarah - The main charecter she needs a boy and has a bunch of friends this is her :cheer2:

Johnny - the boy that is sarahs new friend this is him pirate:

Suzy - Sarahs closest friend ( that suzy does know about the boy ) this is her princess:

The Teacher ( Mr . Jaloona .. his first name is jake ) -the teacher .. of sarah suzy and the new kid johnny !! he looks like this :groom:

Short Description of the story - sarah is a kid in big trouble with her friends and her new friend ( a Boy ). well lets just say she cant stop seeing him and needs to get back with her friends!

Sarah was still up at 10:00 Pm. she got up and walked downstairs.Johnny was there outside sitting on the ground .. sarah thought " why is he outside at 10:00 pm ? " anyway she went outside and looked at him .. she sat down on her pourch .. she asked " why are you out here so late ? " he looked up he said " i sneeked out and when i did i cut myself .. are you ok sarah asked ?
he repiled quick yeah .. well i need to get to where i need to go .. he got up quick .. that left sarah something to think about when she went inside .. it gave her so many questions . so she went inside and looked at the clock .. time had passed alot it was 10:24. she ran up the stairs and quickly got her diary out and wrote

tommaro is school and ive seen johnny get cut many times trying to get outside exactly at 10:15 too. this time i will be out at 10:10 and i will find out what he is doing. i wrote big and put my pen down after that i closed my diary put it under my bed and went to sleep .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter