• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sat after Thanksgiving ideas?

Pembo

OH-IO
Sat after turkey day is our first full day at WDW. I'm trying to figure out where to go.

DS wants to ride RnR first so I'm thinking be at MGM a little before opening at 9. Planning to hang around MGM most of the day.

But at night, we have too many choices. :) I'm not going anywhere near MK. We'll be there for a week so we can hit Wishes later.

How crowded do you think Epcot will be? We want to see the Candlelight Processional. Should we try for the early show? We aren't buying a dinner pkg. Too expensive for 2 VERY picky kids.

There are 2 Fantasmics scheduled. Without a dinner pkg, how early do we need to be there for the 6:30 show?

What about the 8:30? What time does the first one end?

So many decisions...........but they are all good ones......

::yes::

Everywhere is going to be busy ...but not as bad as MK

are you staying on site? EE is for MGM on saturday

although there is a rumor that they switched to MK for saturday no one can confirm:confused:

epcot might be a good choice

Don't tell anyone but DH and I are also headed to AK in the morning and EPCOT at night. If someone finds out they may all flock along :) then it will be crowded :hyper:

I was thinking AK in time for the afternoon parade..........shhhh.......

I won't tell!;) as we will be heading to IOA that morning. We have a breakfast date with certain Cat with a red and white Hat. Can't wait! Not sure yet what were doing in the evening!

Have fun everyone!!!:D

That will be our 1st day in the parks too! We figured we would be better off at Epcot, since it is larger.

If you see a good looking guy with a purple arm cast on, be sure to say hi! (actually you can embarrass him and tell him that you heard how clumsy he was on a 4-wheeler... :rotfl: ) I'll be the DISer with him, laughing my po-po off!! :teeth:

Laughing your po-po off, huh? I'm not going to touch that with a 10-foot... um, yoo-hoo.

That's my first day too, as I fly in around noon. I kinda want to hit MK for Spectro and Wishes, even knowing it might be a madhouse. But I'm thinking that since my parents, who happen to be visiting in the area, volunteered to pick me up at the airport but don't want to go to the parks, I might see if they want to just go visit some of the resorts, see the decorations, go to dinner or hang out by the pool... something like that!

Richard

PS: Who am I kidding? Like I'll be able to resist hitting the parks on my first day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter