Saturday's Supercalufradulistic Riddle

I haven't had a chance to catch up on everything...how's Duck's son???? :guilty:

Cantw8 said:
I haven't had a chance to catch up on everything...how's Duck's son???? :guilty:
I think he's a little better today. He was just crying yesterday off and on because he was uncomfortable. He didn't even want a popsicle, which I would have thought was one of the signs of Armageddon. Today he's been pretty playful, and he's been eating stuff off and on, but he's still got a fever around 101.

It was almost exactly a year ago when we were in WDW and he had bronchitis. His pediatrician said friday it isn't in his lungs yet so we're hoping it doesn't go that route this year.

Wow, its been a year!!????? Time fly's. I hope he feels better Duck :grouphug:

L107ANGEL said:
Wow, its been a year!!????? Time fly's. I hope he feels better Duck :grouphug:
Yeah...I was driving home from WDW on my anniversary. So it will be over a year since I've been there on the 20th. Think I'm usually crabby, just wait.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah...I was driving home from WDW on my anniversary. So it will be over a year since I've been there on the 20th. Think I'm usually crabby, just wait.
you know I don't really think you are crabby ;)

hiwaygal said:
The Browns...

Donna...if Cleveland wins, you have to put

Cleveland Rules! In your siggie.

If Pittsburgh wins...I'll put Pittsburgh doesn't suck in mine.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: We won UGLY...but I'll take it! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter