Sausage balls

They are a staple appetizer around our family. We don't serve them with anything. Sometimes if there is also a veggie tray, people will dip the in the ranch, but generally we just eat them plain.

Its a breakfast only item in my world, and they are usually served with a mustard dipping sauce - I like the whole grain mustard, but I look for excuses to eat mustard like some people do ranch or queso:)

They don’t exist here, same with the grape jelly meatballs or Lil smokies, or anything on top of a block of cream cheese. Or cold cuts wrapped around cream cheese.

Depends on when we are serving them.

For breakfast we have sausage balls, breakfast casserole, fruit of some sort, cinnamon rolls and gingerbread.

If serving with other finger foods with the jelly meatballs, cocktail sausages, corn dip and corn chips, spinach dip and Hawaiian bread, fruit dip and fruit, etc.

I like them best at breakfast because they are served hot out of the oven.

They don’t exist here, same with the grape jelly meatballs or Lil smokies, or anything on top of a block of cream cheese. Or cold cuts wrapped around cream cheese.

Grew up in NY, lived in CT and RI, and now live in Mass and I concur. I hadn’t heard of any of these appetizers until the Dis.

Eta: the posted recipe does sound good though! I’d consider making those for Christmas breakfast along with cinnamon rolls. I’ve never cooked with ground sausage though—only ever purchased Irish breakfast sausage or hot or sweet Italian sausage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter